- One big bunkhouse with 13 beds (some double)
- A “cattlemen’s bunkhouse” with 4 single beds, and a second room with a queen bed and a single trundle bed
- Three additional separate bedrooms, two with double beds with trundle, one with two king singles and one double-bunk.
NB: Linen to be provided.
- 3 x Toilets
- 3 x Showers
- Gas Barbecue
- Wood Fire BBQ (DRUM)
- Commercial Gas Stove – Gas cooktop, oven, grill and hotplate
- double sink
- hand washing sink
- High Chair
- Dogs allowed (no cats)
- Baby Facilities
- Selection of books and board games
- Undercover Mounting Yard
- Small Paddocks watered by the creek
- Cattle Yards
- Round Yard
- Easy, Intermediate and challenging rides
- Endurance Riding Training
- Native Fauna including Wombats, Kangaroos, Koalas, Platypus, Kookaburras, Mudlarks and Wedge-Tail Eagles, etc.
- Homestead overlooks lake, aside stockyard creek, shaded by large european trees within the homestead grounds.
- Household Led Lighting powered by onsite water-turbine providing eco-friendly lighting throughout the homestead property.
- Hot Water provided by small Wood-Fire (Limitless Hot-Water, providing the fire is going)
- Outdoor fire-place and surrounding seating area suitable for fires throughout the year (excluding fire-ban days).
- All wood provided by local timbers, sourced on-property